Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Handwriting!!!


                              Hi bloggers!!!!

Today I will show you how to do my favorite subject which is handwriting! We were learning to link c and e. the c's look like waves and the e's look like Loops after the first one. The thing we were focusing on most is the ed like in feed and need. After that we did bed, died and edition. The next thing we did was an AFL which stands for Assessment For Learning and when the teacher did it on the whiteboard she printed it so we had to link it and show the teacher what we learnt. The AFL was: dad has a need to feed himself and then he will go to bed to read. The thing I think I did really well on was the word edition because the ed was good
BLOG-YA LATER!!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Riley,
    Thank you for sharing your handwriting with us. Like you, I love handwriting. Completing a piece of written work makes me feel proud too. To make this blog post even better, think about discussing the importance of your learning. I would love to know why you think we should still learn to handwrite when we have computers to write for us?
    I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Mrs Taylor!
    Thank you so so much for replying on my blog post. The reason we should still handwrite is that because if there is a power cut or our chromebooks go flat and we can't use our chromebooks we will need to write on paper. What do you think I should do for my next blog post?

    Kind regards Riley

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.