Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Antarctica!

                           Hi bloggers!


Today I am talking about Antarctica! I was learning to read and understand different texts and compare them. I really liked learning about Antarctica and I can almost guarantee that you will to! It was a bit difficult though, because I had to read a lot but it was worth it. It was worth it because I learnt interesting stuff like: that Mt. Erebus is actually a volcano. The thing that I liked most about Antarctica was all of the history that links to it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Riley,

    I like your learning about Antarctica. Its actually a very interesting place to read about and to watch videos about as well. I love the videos about animals and other interesting creatures from this part of the world.
    My question for you is, Mt Erebus is known for what reason?
    Find out what NZ disaster happened here many years ago and le me know.
    Mr Brown

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.