Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

school holidays summer learing journey

 I guys!  Today I'm going to show you a summer learning journey that I did. It was on art colouring book. The first thing that I wanted to do when I saw the colours was do this fiery golden sort of thing. And the ended ended up being red and purple cool thing with a golden background. (Two types of gold.) In my opinion it looks really really cool. the original photo had a lot of coulor. I also just did another one and it's got blue, pink, yellow and purple I really like it. (A dark blue background.)

original
mine
                                                                               mine
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.