Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

MICE PARTY!

         MICE PARTY!

Once upon a time there was a mouse that invited her friends to a party. There were 10,3030 mice.  Then they thought that mum was the cream and put her on cheese and dipped it in fondue [melted cheese].  Then they farted everywhere even in my mouth. Next day they had a dance party with speakers, a disco ball, dance floor, balloons and cheese.  Mum, dad the hole family, for the end they all said bye it sounded like this bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye well get it bye bye.


By Riley L and Darcy M


1 comment:

  1. Hi Riley

    For some reason your story carries on in one line across the screen. You may want to see if you can edit that. Having noted that; I still enjoyed reading about the mice party. I really like the sound of the food.

    I have to be careful not to eat too much cheese but if I was a mouse I guess it would be different. Then if I was a mouse I would have to watch out for traps and cats. Well unless I lived in my house where the cat just sleeps on the bed.

    Stay safe.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.