Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Alphabet stack

Hi guys, our teacher Miss Taylor has set challenges for our class these school holidays, this is task 2, task 1 was wolf visiter.

 These are the photos of the alphabet stack that I created. What I found around the house was:
 A - Atlas
 B - Blankit
 C - Container
 D - Dominos
 E - Envelope
 F - Fly zapper
 G - Golliwogs
 H - Hat
 I - Ice cube tray
 J - Jigsaw
 K - Key
 L - Light
 M - Magazine
 N - Notebook
 O - Oxygen tube
 P - Pukeko mask
 Q - Quilt
 R - Radio
 S - Shoe
 T - Toilet paper
 U - Umbrella
 V - Vicks
 W - water pistil

That is all we have time for today. Blog ya later. 😎😃

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Riley, this is simply brilliant!! I love how creative you have been with some of your choices. Your choices for F, P and V are my personal favourites. I can see why you had some difficulty stacking these but I am very impressed at your perseverance to make this happen. Which letter was the most difficult?

    Awesome work, can't wait to see what you do with the next challenge.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Taylor, have you had a good day? The most difficult letter was... O I do not no if you saw but it was oxygen tube bye Miss Taylor.
    from Riley

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.